DISCOVER MORE WITH MAZAK MISWEST TECHNOLOGY EVENT 2019
WHEN: May 9, 2010, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (TMA STUDENT COMPETITION: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
WHERE: The Mazak Midwest Technology Center, 300 E Commerce Dr., Schaumburg, IL
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover how to enhance your shop’s ability to cut parts and stay competitive with Mazak at our Midwest event. Visitors will have the chance to experience Mazak technology, hear from applications experts, participate in interactive presentations and discuss their own operational challenges with Mazak personnel.
In addition to the Discover More event, the Midwest Technology Center will be hosting the 28th annual Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA) Precision Machining Competition for Illinois high school students, who will be competing for 25 awards in six categories. The TMA awards presentation will take place following the Discover event.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
- QT-PRIMOS 100 – 2-axis turning center with high speed, accuracy and torque for big productivity advantages in a compact footprint. This machine will be shown with an integrated gantry loader.
- HC-5000 – machining center with high-speed tool changer and 84-tool drum-style magazine
- HQR-250MSY – Multi-Tasking turning center with twin-spindle, twin-turret configuration for single-setup machining and high-volume throughput
- QTU-350MY HP – Kentucky-built Multi-Tasking turning center with a high-performance (HP) package that includes a turning spindle and a powerful motor for rotary milling
- VC-300A/5X – 5-axis vertical machining center with rotary/tilt table for processing of high-precision small parts for a variety of industries
- VC-500A/5X – 5-axis vertical machining center with trunnion-style rotary/tilt table for accurate, cost-effective processing of small complex parts
- VC-500C – vertical machining center with 3-axis table for accurate processing of small parts
- VTC-300C – vertical machining center with powerful 40-taper spindle, full traveling column design and fixed table for machining extremely long and heavy workpieces
- INTEGREX i-150 – advanced Multi-Tasking machine that combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and a full-function machining center for versatile, precise single-setup production and high throughput
- INTEGREX i-300ST – advanced Multi-Tasking machine with combined turning and machining capabilities as well as a second turning spindle and lower turret for DONE IN ONE® processing
- INTEGREX j-300 – 5-axis multi-tasking turning center with increased axis travels and a powerful milling/turning motor for efficient production in a robust machine platform