Great news from the On-The-Job Trainer Program! Nine persons participating in two day workshop at Portland, Maine on January 28-29 earned certifications as NIMS OJT Trainers. The workshop was co- sponsored by the Manufacturing Association of Maine.
The new credential holders represent five Maine companies:
- Alan Aschoff and Ken Davis of Southern Maine Industries
- Chuck Bates of General Dynamics ATP
- Norm MacIntyre of MacIntyre Consulting
- Joni Amalfitano, Shane Bouchard, Alison Hurlburt, and Wei Zhang of Northeast Laboratory Services
- Andre Drouin of Mountain Machine Works
During the workshop each participant successfully completed three actual Training Performance Demonstrations, during which they were evaluated with skill checks against the NIMS competencies of Training Methodology, Communication, Coaching and Adult Learning. Each participant successfully passed the NIMS OJT Trainer theory examination, which led to official OJT Trainer Certification.
Congratulations to these nine individuals!